Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Information
HCG is a hormone that is naturally produced by the female placenta during a normal pregnancy. This medicine’s action is highly similar to luteinizing hormone (LH), because this hormone is known to be able to cause ovulation. If it is combined with other medicines and drugs, Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) is highly effective in helping female patients become pregnant. This drug can also help males patients that are suffering from fertility issues (a treatment with this medicine usually enables such cases to produce a higher amount of testosterone).
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) is a popular medicine that is regularly prescribed to female patients as part of a regimen that is supposed to induce:
- Ovulation induction in subfertility that is usually triggered by impaired follicle-ripening or by anovulation. - Luteal phase support.
- Follicle preparation for puncture in controlled ovarian hyperstimulation programs (this usually occurs in the case of medically assisted reproductive methods and techniques).
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) is a medicine that is regularly prescribed to male patients because of its ability to induce
- Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. - Some patients who were suffering from idiopathic dysspermias have positively responded to a treatment with this medicine. - Delayed puberty which is regularly associated with an insufficient function of the gonadotrophic pituitary glands. - Cryptorchidism, (not the one that is triggered by an abnormal anatomical obstruction).
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Indications
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) is a popular medicine that helps both male and female patients deal with infertility. However, this medicine can also be used for some other purposes (to treat or to prevent some other medical conditions) that have not been listed here.
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Warnings
In the case of female patients who want to be treated with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg):
- Since infertile female patients who undergo medically assisted reproduction (especially those who need in vitro fertilization), are known to often be suffering from tubal abnormalities, after a treatment with this drug they might experience much more ectopic pregnancies. This is why early ultrasound confirmation at the beginning of a pregnancy (to see whether the pregnancy is intrauterine or not) is crucial. - Pregnancies who have occurred after a treatment with this medicine are submitted to a higher risk of multiplets. - Female patients who have thrombosis, severe obesity or thrombophilia should not be prescribed this medicine as they have a higher risk of arterial or venous thromboembolic events after or during a treatment with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg).
- Female patients who have been treated with this medicine are usually more prone to pregnancy losses.
In the case of male patients: A prolonged treatment with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) is known to regularly lead to increased production of androgen. Therefore:
- Patients who are suffering from overt or latent cardiac failure, hypertension, renal dysfunction, migraine or Epilepsy might not be allowed to start using this medicine or might have to be prescribed a lower dose of Eutrig (High Purity Hcg). - This medicine should be used with extreme cautious in the case of prepubertal teenagers in order to reduce the risk of experiencing precocious sexual development or premature epiphyseal closure. This type of patients’ skeletal maturation should be closely and regularly monitored.
Both male and female patients who have the following medical conditions must not start a treatment with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg): - Hypersensitivity to this medicine or to any of its main ingredients. - Known or possible androgen-dependent tumors for example male breast carcinoma or prostatic carcinoma.
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Intake guidelines
Ask your physician how and when to take this medicine. You should not disobey any of your physician’s indications. You can also consult the drug’s label for further instructions. If you have any other questions, you should refer to a doctor, a pharmacist or a nurse. Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) should be stored in the refrigerator, at a temperature that is between 2°-8°C. Keep this medicine away from direct sunlight. Store it in a place that is far from the reach of pets and children in order to avoid unwanted accidents such as poisoning.
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Dosage
Dosage in the case of female patients: They should be administered one injection of 5 000-10 000 I.U. of this medicine. Dosage in the case of male patients: They should be administered an injection of 1000-2000 I.U. of medicine, from 2 to 3 times each week. It is best that each dose of Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) should be administered by an authorized medical healthcare provider.
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Overdose
This medicine’s acute toxicity is very low. The average symptoms of an overdose with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) are not known in the case of human patients.
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Missed Dose
Ask your personal physician what to do in case you miss one of your prescribed doses of Eutrig (High Purity Hcg).
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Side effects
A prolonged treatment with this medicine is known to trigger several reactions at the injection site (like pain, bruising, redness, itching and swelling). Some patients who had been treated with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) have experienced some allergic reactions to this medicine that were manifesting as rash, pain or swelling at the injection site. Eutrig (High Purity Hcg)’s rare side effects are known to include fever or rash.
Female patients who have been treated with this product have experienced unpleasant ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. In the case of male patients who have received Eutrig (High Purity Hcg), sodium and water retention is occasionally experienced, especially after the patient has been administered a high dose of this medicine (this condition is probably triggered by an excessive androgen production). In some cases, a treatment with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) may sometimes cause gynaecomastia.
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) Drug Reactions
You should ask your personal physician if it is safe to start taking other medicines while being treated with Eutrig (High Purity Hcg).
Buy Eutrig (High Purity Hcg)
Eutrig (High Purity Hcg) can be bought from our Online Pharmacy or at any Canada Pharmacy selling Online Prescriptions.
In some countries EUTRIG (HIGH PURITY HCG) may also be known as: Dinaron, Endocorion, Gonacor, Ovidrel, Pregnyl, Profasi, Ovitrelle, Choragon, Choriomon, Profasi HP, Corion, Pubergen, APL, Gonic, Novarel, Choron, Oral HCG, Releana, Uni, Hucog, Organon, Lupi, Chorex, Pregnyl IM, Hcg Kits, Hcg Diet, Dr. Simeons, Kevin Trudeau, Hygiene Kit, Lipotropics Injection, Hgc, Ovidac, Zykog, Sigma, High Purity, Kizer